Mainframe Analyst & Developer
Capyx is recruiting a Senior Mainframe Developer / Technical Analyst
Tell me more
- Translate business requirements specifications into programming instructions.
- Conduct impact analysis for development and implementation of application systems.Translate business requirements specifications into programming instructions.
- Analyze, develop, review, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for large-scale systems.
- Deliverables include internal and external specifications, test plans, system changes documentation, etc.
- Provide support for existing applications and recommendations for enhancements.
- Identify problems, determine the root cause, and deliver solutions.
- Apply sound judgment in prioritizing/time allocation.
Who you are
Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
Strong development experience (min 5y) in Cobol, JCL, TSO/ISPF, EZT, CA7, JCL, VSAM, and/or DB2.
Extensive knowledge of, and/or experience with, a variety of specific tools and toolkits.
Active work participation in requirements gathering and definition, application changes, as well as support
Strong communication skills
Accurate assessments/Attention to details
Knowledge of formal delivery methodologies.
Speaks Dutch and/or French and English
What we offer
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal and interpersonal development including trainings and certifications.
Moreover we offer you a permanent contract with a market competitive package adapted to your level of experience.
Keep me posted
Do you want to stay tuned ? Subscribe to our newsletter !